BrightHouse, a BCG Company, is a global creative consultancy. We help organizations uncover their timeless Purpose so they can grow their people, profits and social impact. The Strategy Team at BrightHouse blends on-the-ground investigation and deep insights with compelling creative storytelling that energizes employees and guides decision-making for our clients.
BrightHouse is accepting applications for Strategy Interns to spend the summer with our team of “inter-disciplinarians” in Atlanta. Interns will work on our hybrid strategic-creative project teams, helping to shape client and/or internal work.
Although formal training in business strategy or creative disciplines is not required, successful candidates will have a strong appreciation for both, as we consistently bring strategic and creative thinking together in all of our projects. We are looking for those who can think big, stay curious, ask compelling questions, and develop innovative, eloquent answers, helping organizations harness the power of Purpose.
- Work with new business leads to develop proposals, including conducting company/brand/industry/competitor research
- Research new books, articles, press releases, etc. to provide relevant insights to client work
- Support stakeholder interviews, including recording notes and synthesizing key themes
- Screen and assist in prepping potential Luminaries, external subject-matter experts who help broaden our thinking
- Contribute meaningful, thoughtful, and relevant ideas during project “Ideations” or when developing a Creative Brief
- Assist Strategists in crafting project deliverables (primarily in PowerPoint)
- Conduct a summer-long internal project relevant to BrightHouse’s work
- Collaborate closely with Creatives (writers, designers, art directors, film-makers) to ensure deliverables are strategically sound, beautiful, and eloquent
- Rising Junior/Senior college student during summer 2020
- Passion for meaningful projects that exhibit Purpose and positive societal impact
- Ability to deep-dive into varied topics, conduct qualitative or internet/database research, and synthesize findings into relevant insights and deliverables (primarily PowerPoint)
- Aptitude for blending analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to structure a problem, bringing clarity and confidence in thought and writing
- Capacity for effectively working with multiple teams on different projects, bringing a high level of organization, prioritization, and attention to detail across many moving parts
- Openness, flexibility, and a growth-mindset to learn from and work with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines
To learn more about BrightHouse, please visit our website at www.thinkbrighthouse.com. Interested applicants can submit a resume, cover letter and short response to an essay question at that site. Qualified candidates will be invited to participate in virtual interviews during late September/early October, with finalists invited to Atlanta for final rounds in mid-late October.